|Here's a taste of what Green Room is seeking for The Art of Music on July 21.|
* YoMiami has issued a call to artists for its July Average Joe Yard Sale. Open to all mediums, the only requirement, as with last time, is that no individual item can have a selling price of more than $250. Email submissions to: email@example.com no later than July 7. There is a vendor fee of $15 for each artist exhibiting, to be deducted from a 25 percent commission of total sales.
* Call to Artists for Collaboration Boys to Men Art Expo, which is open to professional male artists who reside in Palm Beach County. The show will be held in an alternative space at 809 N Dixie Highway in West Palm Beach. Here's the lowdown. Deadline is July 7.
|Baby Kitty's first tea party|
* The deadline for FAU 2012 Art Festival call to artists is July 6. Applications will be considered when received and spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
* Studio 18 is hosting an art competition with cash prizes ranging from $200 to $500 and accepted entries being accepted through Sept. 3. Artists must submit application, a photo for each entry and $15 entry fee for each piece via mail or in person between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. at Studio 18, 1101 Poinciana Drive, Pembroke Pines (954-961-6067). For more details go to Pprines.com/Studio 18 and click on the box under the big 18 that says Art Competition: Click Here. Accepted entries will be exhibited starting Sept. 19 at the Glass Gallery, 10100 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines. A reception will be held 7-9 p.m. Oct. 16.
* The City of Coral Springs is seeking concept proposals for a particular location in Coral Springs. Total budget is $75,000. See details on Coralsprings.org/publicart/callforartists.cfm. Deadline is Sept. 1.
For more opportunities, visit Arterpillar's Opps Page.